Union Hydraulics Pty Ltd has managed various major projects - some of our previous and current projects include:
- Complete refurbishment of the Escape Craft Training Centre and bay dredging located at Barry Beach.
- Refurbishment program of various circuit breakers for a major client. These circuit breakers are an integral part of Victoria’s power supply.
- Major refurbishment of offshore Survival Craft Escape Capsules.
- Recently completed Escape Craft Winch rebuild program.
- Design, Development, Manufacture and Commissioning of down hole glycol transfer pump and hydraulic power unit assemblies for the Kipper Tuna Turrum Offshore Project.
- Re-design, installation, flushing and commission of a well head control panel and accessories on the Yolla Offshore Platform.
- Overhaul of the historic Swing Bridge (Sale) drive mechanism, including design, installation and commission of a removable hydraulic power unit.
Union Hydraulics has the resources to manage your project on time and on budget, with our highly skilled team of project managers and dedicated personnel.